Please kindly download the Authorization Letter here and complete the form if you wish to authorise other people to redeem on your behalf.
The authorised person has to present the duly-signed Authorization and his/her original photo identification card (e.g. NRIC / FIN / Passport) upon redemption.
Please note that the following terms and conditions (T&Cs) apply to your e-purchases. By confirming your purchase, you agree to be bound by these T&Cs.
- All ticket prices are in Singapore Dollar (SGD) and inclusive of 7% Goods and Service Tax (GST).
- Child is defined as 4 to 12 years old. Free admission for children below 4 years old, unless otherwise stated. Mount Faber Leisure Group Pte. Ltd. (MFLG) reserves the right to request for presentation of documents for verification of age.
- Senior citizen is defined as 60 years and above. Senior citizen rate is only applicable to Sentosa Merlion admission tickets. Mount Faber Leisure Group Pte. Ltd. (MFLG) reserves the right to request for presentation of documents for verification of age.
- All completed and confirmed transactions CANNOT BE CANCELLED, REFUNDED OR AMENDED under any circumstances.
- Any resale of tickets/vouchers is strictly prohibited.
- Please present the photo ID and credit card used for purchase upon redemption. MFLG reserves the right not to release the tickets if the required document is not presented.
- Ticket redemption of online purchase must be made at the Singapore Cable Car Ticketing Counters (as below), unless otherwise stated.
- MFLG reserves the right to disallow redemption if required documents are inadequately furnished.
- MFLG reserves the right to cancel or amend the product offerings at its discretion, without any refunds or compensation, in the event of unfavourable weather conditions and/or unforeseen circumstances.
- By accepting admission, you understand that there are inherent hazards such as weather and fire in the activities and hereby agree and accept the risks of the aforesaid hazards. You further agree to release MFLG from liabilities and responsibilities for any personal injury, loss or damage, which you may incur.
- MFLG reserves the right to make changes at its discretion and amend or add to the T&Cs at any time without prior notice.
- Please refer to https://booking.mountfaber.com.sg/faq for the full T&Cs.
- All tickets purchased in a single transaction must be redeemed together, no partial redemption is allowed.
- Tickets must be redeemed within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
- Redeemed tickets must be utilised on the day of redemption.
- Lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be replaced or refunded.
- All completed and confirmed transactions are not refundable or exchangeable. Online receipt must be presented upon redemption at any of the MFLG ticketing counters below:
- Singapore Cable Car Ticketing Counters
- Mount Faber Line
- Mount Faber (Faber Peak Singapore) 109 Mount Faber Road, Singapore 099203
- HarbourFront Tower 2 3 HarbourFront Place, Level 1, Singapore 099254
- Singapore Cruise Center @ HarbourFront (Arrival Concourse Level 1) 1 Maritime Square Singapore 099253
- Sentosa (Imbiah Lookout – next to Gift Shop) 50 Imbiah Road
- Sentosa Line
- Merlion Station
- Siloso Point Station
- Imbiah Lookout Station
- Merlion Tower
Operating hours: 8:45am to 9:15pm
Singapore Cruise Centre and Merlion Tower: 9am – 6pm